- Complete all necessary arrangements to assure that objectives of consultant travel are met;
- Manage all aspects of preparation for foreign delegations traveling to and within the United States, including travel logistics, meeting itineraries, and preparation of briefing materials;
- Coordinate all consultant and team preparation with appropriate Council/Washington staff, and maintain records;
- Ensure all meeting arrangements, logistics and briefing material is prepared for all international teams and reverse trade missions. Ensures briefing materials are sent to participants two weeks prior to travel;
- Assist the Senior Director of Global Programs in membership servicing, including responding to informational requests from Council members and maintaining the trade team database with current information.
Minimum Requirements: Master’s degree in Tourism Administration, 12-months’ experience in Event and Program Planning or Development, and experience using Microsoft applications including SharePoint. Full time position.