- Market Perspectives - a weekly publication that offers readers information about current coarse grain markets including price, weather and freight information for buying U.S. grains and their co-products. It is sent out via email every Thursday to those requesting the publication.
- DDGS Weekly Report - gives an update of world DDGS trade, including the latest export volumes and up-to-date information on the Council's efforts to promote DDGS around the world. The DDGS report is delivered via email on a weekly basis to those requesting the publication.
- News Releases - Council News Releases are composed and sent when news of interest to our members is urgent and important. It is distributed via email on an occasional basis.
- Annual Report - highlighting the previous year's successes and activities. The report captures USGC financials and market data, as well as a list of the Council's members and staff locations. The report is sent to all member delegates, media and posted online.
- Member Advisories - members-only email to inform members of important information regarding their investments in the Council. It is sent on an as-necessary basis to delegates, alternate delegates, honorary delegates, state executives, global USGC staff and consultants and USGC communications as appropriate.
- Global Update - a weekly newsletter published by the Council and is circulated to Council members, affiliates and members of the media. It reports on important events in global trade and developments in Council programs; gives an update on recent happenings of the Council and new features on the Council's website; and informs readers of upcoming Council events. Global Update is delivered via email every Thursday.
Feed Grains In All Forms
Marketing Year Sep 2017/Oct 2018:View U.S. Export Data by Country
Equivalent U.S Exports 14,782,016 (MT) -21%
Value $692,102,455 -19%
Why Trade MattersLearn More